You are on the Official blog site of Barangay Rugao, Ilagan City, Isabela! Don't forget to leave a comment.

Friday, November 19, 2010

RII Blogsite Launches "RII True Stories"

Here's another idea that has struck me by now.
We all know that we haven't seen each other for years.. And I just thought that "RII True Stories" will be a venue for each one of us to share our stories that will inspire our members. Stories to live by. When I say stories, it can be a story of success, struggle or failure in life that  have taught  us lessons and made us become a strong person that we are now. Be assured that your name will not be published ( I will only publish your name if you want to).

That's why, I am encouraging everyone to write your stories now by sending me a message in our RII Facebook account. Before your stories will be published in our blogsite, it will undergo editing so as to make it more presentable. It may be written in Ilocano, Tagalog, English or a mixed of the three languages. It must be atleast ( not less than) 3 paragraphs!

I am hoping that you will share your stories here. Who knows, your story may touch the lives of our members!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment